Sunday, May 8, 2011

If Dongho Were A Girl (Soohyun/Dongho.Drabble)

Pairing: one-sided!Soohyun/Dongho. Rating: PG. Genre: Angst, Crush(a small interest) Summary: Dongho writes in his journal of what he would do if he were a girl. Warning: This is more like a drabble, so it's very abrupt.


Dongho looks at the clock, which it says 2AM. He turns his small lamp on and pulls his journal out from his pillow case. Writing the date, time, and his name first, he begins a new entry.

"If I Were a Girl"

The titles before were, "What I Love About Soohyun", "If I Married a Girl", "If Kevin Was a Girl", "If I Quit U-Kiss", and others. Tonight he wanted to try another something that would never come true.

I'd do my hair for 10 minutes instead of 5 hours.

I'd wear kinky clothes to see what it was like.

I'd complain to my daddy constantly.

I'd flirt with all the guys openly.

I'd tell Soohyun how much I loved him, how long I've loved him, and how hard it is for me to hold it in.

I'd try to lift weights.

I'd be IU's bestest friend.

I'd compliment Soohyun's body.

I'd eat all the chocolate I could get and cry about being fat.

I'd marry Soohyun, and have his babies.

Sadly, Dongho ran out of ideas. He said quietly, "But I'm not a girl. So I can never be with Soohyun." A tear fell from his face and he put his book away, turn the lights off, and cried himself to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment